|Supply Chain Management
This section of the Company Intranet manages the suppliers and products of your company.
Manage Supplier Information
- Define Ordering and Pay-to addresses.
- Define minimum PO amounts.
- Define a supplier's PO method (print, fax, e-mail).
- Define replenishment criteria for a supplier.
- Define a supplier's payment terms.
Manage Item Information
- Manage an item's descriptions, pricing, dimensions, and weight.
- Manage an item's accounting category and identify multiple categories for item searches.
- View on hand quantities, minimum quantity, maximum quantity, and stocking location for an item by warehouse.
- Manage an infinite number of suppliers for an item and define each supplier's cost, item number, and buying unit.
- Manage an infinite number of UPC codes for an item.
- Manage the raw materials assigned to a Finished Good item.
- Manage an infinite number of additional field values of an item.
- Manage an infinite number of item images.
- Manage an item's e-commerce descriptions, pricing, and an infinite number of search categories.
Define and Manage Item Kits
- Identify an infinite number of kits.
- Identify an infinite number of items for each kit.
- Define quantity and price for each item in the kit.
- Software suggested Purchase Orders replenished to user set minimum quantities by warehouse.
- Generate manual Purchase Orders by item and warehouse.
- 2-step create and then approve Purchase Order security.
Supplier Returns Generation
- Software suggested returns for all on-hand quantities of a supplier.
- Software suggested returns for all defective on-hand quantities of a supplier.
- Generate manual Supplier Returns by item and warehouse.
- 2-step create and then approve Supplier Return security.