Stock It with Pavin' The Way
What makes Pavin' The Way so special?
- Define Ordering and Pay-to addresses.
- Define minimum PO amounts.
- Define a supplier's PO method (print, fax, e-mail).
- Define replenishment criteria for a supplier.
- Define a supplier's payment terms.
- Manage an item's descriptions, pricing, dimensions, and weight.
- Manage an item's accounting category and identify multiple categories for item searches.
- View on hand quantities, minimum quantity, maximum quantity, and stocking location for an item by warehouse.
- Manage an infinite number of suppliers for an item and define each supplier's cost, item number, and buying unit.
- Manage an infinite number of UPC codes for an item.
- Manage the raw materials assigned to a Finished Good item.
- Manage an infinite number of additional field values of an item.
- Manage an infinite number of item images.
- Manage an item's e-commerce descriptions, pricing, and an infinite number of search categories.
- Software suggested Purchase Orders replenished to user set minimum quantities by warehouse.
- Generate manual Purchase Orders by item and warehouse.
- 2-step create and then approve Purchase Order security.
- Software suggested returns for all on-hand quantities of a supplier.
- Software suggested returns for all defective on-hand quantities of a supplier.
- Generate manual Supplier Returns by item and warehouse.
- 2-step create and then approve Supplier Return security.
- Bill of Material definition at the product finished good level/
- Add-on cost definitions for labor, overhead and purchasing./
- Work Order production management./
- Raw material inventory movements login during finished good production./
- Blended finished goods costing based on final production./
© Copyright 2000-2013